Hey Fashion Friends! Daphne here for the Look of the Week! Spotted: DEBBY RYAN looking super fun and casual all while on the set of JESSIE. Today I’m going to show you how you can Rock Sequins while just kicking back with some friends and a big bowl of M&M’s! Let’s take a look.
1. Calvin Klein Jeans Knit with Allover Sequins (Pink Sequins are perfectly acceptable at any time of the day!) (Zappos.com) $39.99
2. Sleeveless Elizabeth Top (Stick this underneath to peak out at the bottom…Layering!) (Guess) $59.00
3. Brittney Knit Pants – Jet Black Wash (You can wear these with anything and they’re slenderizing! Bonus!) (Guess) $89.00
4. High Shine Bangle Set (Super CHIC just make sure to pair the rest of your accessories with the gold accents!) (Forever 21) $7.80
5. Steve Madden MOHAVEE Boots (Or pair it with your favorite booties with the pants tucked in, of course!) (Steve Madden) $149.95
Debby Ryan couldn’t be more adorable and charming! Not only does her shirt Sparkle, so does her personality! I added the fringe boot to give the outfit a little funky kick. LOL! Way to go Debby! Happy Shopping!
Check out last week's look with Cymphonique from Nick's How To Rock!
Daphne Blunt is the star of Radio Disney’s serialized radio series, My Dream. The talent young actress has also been seen on CBS’s “Young and the Restless,”Nickelodeon’s “Brain Surge,” Lifetime’s movie “Amish Grace,” Disney.com’s “Solution Street,” and Nickelodeon’s “Big Time Rush.” Every Wednesday Daphne guest blogs for Fanlala.com bringing fans up close and personal with Hollywood, fashion, celebrities and so much more in Daphne’s Lala Land!