Teri Hatcher (the voice of the terrifying Other Mother in Coraline), Cedric the Entertainer (the voice of Maurice in the Madagascar movies) and football play-by-play announcer Brent Musburger are some of the voices boarding Planes, the Disney Animation spinoff to Cars.
Here is the entire cast joining Dane Cook, who provides the voice of lead plane, Dusty, who is pursuing his dream of competing as a high-flying air racer despite his fear of heights.
· Stacy Keach (The Bourne Legacy, the voice of Howard Duff in "The Simpsons") provides the voice of Skipper, a reclusive old Navy Corsair who takes Dusty's training to new heights.
· Brad Garrett (The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, and he's contributed his voice in lots of movies like the Night at the Museum movies where he's the Easter Island head and Bloat in Finding Nemo) lends his voice to fuel truck Chug, Dusty's buddy, coach and biggest fan.
· Teri Hatcher (Coraline, "Desperate Housewives") brings life and charm to the say-it-like-it-is mechanic Dottie.
· Cedric the Entertainer (Madagascar, Carl in Ice Age, and the upcoming host of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire") as Leadbottom, a puttering old biplane who has no time for Dusty's far-fetched flights of fancy.
· Julia Louis-Dreyfus ("Veep," A Bug's Life) lends her voice to Rochelle, a tough and confident racer who is the pride of the Great White North.
· John Cleese ("Whitney," the voice of The King in the Shrek movies) is the voice of Bulldog, the oldest and arguably wisest racer on the circuit.
· Carlos Alazraqui ("Big Time Rush," and Crocker/Dinkleberg/Mayor in "The Fairly OddParents", Korra's dad in "The Legend of Korra," etc etc - guy is in almost every animated show on Disney/Nick/CN!) brings to life the intensely charming El Chupacabra, a racer with more dramatic flair than is recommended at high altitudes.
· Priyanka Chopra voices the exotic, mysterious and ruthless Ishani, the reigning Pan-Asian champion from India.
· Roger Craig Smith (Captain America in Disney XD's "Marvel's Avengers Assemble," voice of Sonic The Hedgehog in Wreck-It Ralph) voices world champion racer Ripslinger—wings down, the biggest name in air racing—and he knows it.
· Gabriel Iglesias (Comedy Central's "Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand-up Revolution,""The High Fructose Adventures of The Annoying Orange) provides the voices of both Ned and Zed, two not-so-sharp saboteurs who work for Ripslinger.
· Val Kilmer (Batman Forever, Top Gun) provides the voice of Bravo, a member of the Jolly Wrenches and a fan of air racing.
· Anthony Edwards ("Zero Hour," Flipped) is the voice of Echo, a member of the Jolly Wrenches and a fan of air racing.
· Colin Cowherd (ESPN) gives play-by-play coverage as Colin Cowling, an affable blimp and an eye-in-the-sky reporter for the Racing Sports Network.
· Sinbad (Good Burger, Comedy Central's "Where U Been?") brings to life Roper, an irascible race official pitty full of sly remarks and colorful commentary.
· Oliver Kalkofe provides the voice of meek German minicar Franz and his brazen airborne alter ego Fliegenhosen.
· Brent Musburger (ESPN, ABC Sports) brings Brent Mustangburger, the excitable 1964½ Ford Mustang sports broadcasting icon, back to the big screen.
The film takes off in theaters in 3D on Aug. 9, 2013.