The CMT Music Awards are underway, but of course our favorite country stars had to make their grande entrance. They all walked the red carpet and gave us the chance to "gaga" over their jaw dropping looks and make up our minds as to which one was our favorite.
With so many gorgeous looks to choose from, we finally narrowed it down to our favorite five. While some of the ladies in our list took some risk with their looks, the others maintained their classic, yet flawless looks they sport year after year. Take a look at our top five best dressed ladies of the night in the photos below.
5. Kellie Pickler was a show stopper in her bright pink gown. While we loved how simple, yet elegant she looked, we especially loved the pop of sparkle on her clutch.
4. Danielle Bradbery may be a newbie when it comes to being a country artist, but she certainly showed she knows how to dress for a red carpet. We loved every single thing about her look - from her hair, to her necklace, to her top, her skirt to her shoes. We give Danielle an A+!
3. 'The Voice' winner Cassadee Pope was nothing short of perfection on the red carpet. We loved her patterned top, along with her bright, long skirt. AND we must drool over her hair! Everything about her look screams superstar.
2. Carrie Underwood never fails to give us someone gorgeous to lay our eyes on, and she did not fail us this year. Her long, floral gown has us wanting her to wear this dress EVERYWHERE from now on.
1. However, there is one lady who knocked our socks off when she stepped out onto the red carpet, and that is Miranda Lambert. Her tight, sparkly dress made us drool with over every detail. The moment that made us decide she was our "Best Dressed" of the night was seeing her metallic silver belt. LOVE!
Which look was your favorite at this years CMT Awards? Who do you think should have been named "Best Dressed" of the night? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below, then head to Fanlala Radio to hear all your favorite country hits.
Photo: Getty Images / Michael Loccisano
- Ed Sheeran Performs "All of the Stars" On 'The Ellen Show'
- New Disney Channel Pilot 'Growing Up And Down'