We know the ladies were going to rock the orange carpet at last night's Kids' Choice Awards, but we had no idea the guys would make such an entrance. We had a hard time narrowing down of favorite looks of the night to just five, but we think we may have composted the perfect list. Take a look at which five fellas we picked for our best dressed list of the night, below.
1. Karan Brar rocked one of our favorite outfits of the night. His red shirt and red shoes were, yes amazing, but the bow-tie was certainly our favorite aspect of his look.
2. The boys of Emblem3 walked their first orange carpet last night, and we think all three of them nailed their looks. Rocking their own personal style, yet complimenting each others looks makes their first orange carpet a huge success!
3. Ausitn Mahone never fails to make do a double take of him, and the orange carpet was no exception. We loved his bright blue jacket, but we did miss his signature hat.
4. We love that no matter where Cody Simpson goes, he always stays true to his style. We love the leather jacket and his black and white shoes, but we think he looked pretty good covered in slime as well.
5. James Maslow brightens up the orange carpet with his red pants! It was a very close race, but James is our pick for "Best Dressed" guy at the KCAs.
Who do you think was the best dressed guy on the orange carpet? Which fella were you most excited to see? Fill us in with your answers in the comments below.
Photo: Getty Images
- Our Best Dressed From The Kids' Choice Awards: Ladies
- Jennette McCurdy Does Not Attend The KCAs, But Why?