Icons from television, film, music, and sports spent the evening partaking in Cartoon Network’s first-ever award show. The Cartoon Network’s Hall of Game Awards was hosted by Fanlala’s favorite skateboarding legend Tony Hawk and celebrated its’ viewers favorite sport stars and moments of the year, and included performances by Travie McCoy and Far East Movement. Professional skateboarder Ryan Sheckler took home the Alti-Dude award for spending most of his time flying in the air. The night’s amusing dance award was given to NFL’s “Dance Machine” Terrell Owens for his celebratory dance. Kobe Bryant also won the first ever King of the Court award. The night’s festivities continued for Bryant as the Los Angeles Lakers received the We Got Game honor.
After close to 37 million fans voted for their favorite athletes and celebrities online at www.HallofGame.com, Fanlala is happy to announce all of the big winners:
- All-Pro Class Clown: Dwight Howard (NBA)
- Alti-Dude (alternative sports high flyer): Ryan Sheckler (Skateboarding)
- Dance Machine (best celebratory dance): Terrell Owens (NFL)
- Dynamic Duo: Michael Smith and Zenyatta (Horse Racing)
- Gnarliest Newb (top rookie): Blake Griffin (NBA)
- She's Got Game (best female athlete): Danica Patrick (IndyCar Series/NASCAR)
- He's Got Game (best male athlete.): Drew Brees (NFL)
- Most Viral Player (awesome amateur sports viral clip): Brian Kownacki flips over catcher to score.
- My Bad (best sports blooper): Dallas Cowboys Hot Potato Lateral
- King of the Court (special award): Kobe Bryant (NBA)
Photo: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images