Hey Everybody! Daphne Blunt here for my favorite Look of the Week! So, I already know we’re all Crazy about PLL (Pretty Little Liars) and part of the reason I tune in every Monday night is to see what Fabulous Fashion Statements the girls are wearing. Kudos to them for looking so stylish while all of this turmoil is going on in their lives. So let’s take a look at one of Spencer Hastings AKA Troian Bellisario super cute outfits!
1. Iridescent Button Cardigan (Lighter shades of brown are fun for the transition from Winter to Spring!) (Forever 21 or Forever21.com) $14.80
2. Max C Peter Pan Collar Pleated Dress (Peter Pan collars are so lady like!) (ASOS.com) $37.60
3. Dangling Gems Necklace (You can never go wrong with rhinestones or pearls.) (Forever 21 or Forever21.com) $6.80
4. Another Line Updated Skinny Patent Belt (Don’t forget to loop the end of the belt for a stylish touch!) (Nordstrom or Nordstrom.com) $28.00
5. ASOS Amelie Sixties Ankle Boot with Button Detail (These booties are a new version of an old classic!) (ASOS.com) $62.67
6. Classic Knee High Socks (A fun school girl touch to her look) (Forever 21 or Forever21.com) $3.80
Spring is in the air! And I couldn’t be more excited about the Fashions that I’m seeing. I’m really into the Girly-Girl things in life (This is not new news LOL) and the collar on this dress is Ultra Feminine so, I’m all for it! Did you know that you can buy or make (if you knit or crochet) just the collar! Maybe you have a favorite dress with a t-shirt collar, add a new collar and BAM! you’ve got a whole new dress just by changing one detail. See you next time!
Daphne Blunt is the star of Radio Disney’s serialized radio series, My Dream. The talent young actress has also been seen on CBS’s “Young and the Restless,”Nickelodeon’s “Brain Surge,” Lifetime’s movie “Amish Grace,” Disney.com’s “Solution Street,” and Nickelodeon’s “Big Time Rush.” Every Wednesday Daphne guest blogs for Fanlala.com bringing fans up close and personal with Hollywood, fashion, celebrities and so much more in Daphne’s Lala Land!