Hey Fanlala! Daphne Blunt here once again for The Look of the Week! We all tune in every week to ABC Family to watch Pretty Little Liars! I often wonder how they all look so fabulous with all of the trauma of A’s terror! Hey, I guess it doesn’t hurt to look good when you know someone is watching your every move. LOL! Let’s look at Lucy Hale’s (Aria’s) adorable outfit.
1. Tiered Leaf Earrings (Aria always add some dangly earrings. Give it a try. You might like it!) (Forever 21 or Forever21.com) $4.80
2. Lining Up to See Dress (Black and White are two colors that look great on everyone!) (ModCloth.com) $69.00
3. Style&Co Belt with Covered Buckle Sash (Or add something with sequins!) (Macys or macys.com) $4.99
4. Pyramid Stud Bracelet (Add your favorite bracelets to add some personal style!) (Forever 21 or Forever21.com) $7.80
5. Layered Antique Bracelets (But don’t add too many bracelets because it might overwhelm your way too cute outfit!) (Forever 21 or Forever21.com) $8.80
6. I-Dentify Flats (I love shoes with rhinestone!) (Steve Madden or Stevemadden.com) $99.95
Fashion shouldn’t be difficult, right? I think that this simple Black and White dress would make a great addition to any girls wardrobe. And this dress can be for daytime or evening. For evening, I would add a jacket and some tights and a great boot! If you are feeling a little flashy, then you can add a belt with some sparkle or go for a bold color like yellow or red. Keep it simple and you can’t go wrong! Happy shopping!
Daphne Blunt is the star of Radio Disney’s serialized radio series, My Dream. The talent young actress has also been seen on CBS’s “Young and the Restless,”Nickelodeon’s “Brain Surge,” Lifetime’s movie “Amish Grace,” Disney.com’s “Solution Street,” and Nickelodeon’s “Big Time Rush.” Every Wednesday Daphne guest blogs for Fanlala.com bringing fans up close and personal with Hollywood, fashion, celebrities and so much more in Daphne’s Lala Land! You can check out more of Daphne by following her on Twitter andFacebook.
Photo: ABC Family