Hey Fanlala! Spring is just around the corner and Fashion Icon Emma Roberts sure knows how to give us that Spring Look while still staying nice and cozy. Whether you’re seeing her on reruns of UNfABULOUS or on the big screen in VALENTINE’S DAY she always keeps it as stylish as can be! Let’s check out her fashion forward look.
1. Juicy Couture Pave Bow Wish Necklace (Bows are always a great feminine touch!) (Juicy Couture or juicycouture.com) $33.60
2. Jcrew Lani Cami (Jewel Tones are a sure thing for spring) (Jcrew or jcrew.com) $69.50
3. Birdie Boyfriend Blazer (Nude is always a winter fave!) (Forever 21 or forever21.com) $27.80
4. ASOS Poodle Pocket Mini Skirt (Who doesn’t love a cute Poodle Skirt?!?) (ASOS.com) $63.63
5. Poppy Liquid Gloss Small Wristlet (Every girl needs a staple Black Clutch) ( Coach or coach.com) $48.00
6. ASOS AMELIE Sixties Ankle Boot (Don’t forget to add your favorite black tights!) (ASOS.com) $90.90
I love it when teen celebrities travel back in time and let us know that it’s okay to wear Fashions from the Past! And she topped it off with a great blazer! Oh so cute! What a way to keep wearing some of your favorite Spring pieces - throw on some tights and a jacket! Thanks, Emma! See you next time.
Daphne Blunt is the star of Radio Disney’s serialized radio series, My Dream. The talented young actress has also been seen on CBS's "Young and the Restless", Nickelodeon's "Brain Surge," Lifetime's movie "Amish Grace," Disney.com's "Solution Street," and Nickelodeon's "Big Time Rush." Every week Daphne guest blogs for Fanlala.com bringing fans up close and personal with Hollywood, fashion, celebrities and so much more in Daphne's Lala Land! You can check out more of Daphne by following her on Twitter and Facebook.
Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images