Hey Fanlala! I’m Daphne Blunt and it’s time for another Look of the Week. This week we have exclusive first look at Cymphonique Miller! She plays Kasey Simon on Nickelodeon’s “How to Rock”! Cymphonique teaches us How to Rock a sequined dressed on any average Tuesday! Let’s take a look. Happy Shopping!
1. Tinley Road Sequin Tank Dress (You can Rock sequins 24/7!) (Piperlime.com) $29.97
2. Keys to Your Heart Necklace (Or add your favorite small charm necklace) (Forever 21 or Forever21.com) $5.80
3. Studded Braided Bracelet (A little Hipster touch!) (Forever 21 or Forever21.com) $5.80
4. Sparkling Braided Cuff (I call this one Hipster Chic!) (Forever 21 or Forever21.com) $5.80
5. ASOS Pastel Metal Keeper Belt (A belt with a bow would be even better!) (ASOS.com) $10.74
I’m super thrilled for Cymphonique and her new show How to Rock! I’m sure they will both bit hits on the Red Carpet and on Nickelodeon. She looks so adorable in sequins and skinny lavender belt! Love the simple but elegant style! Thanks Cymphonique! See you next time.
Check out last week's look with Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale HERE!
Daphne Blunt is the star of Radio Disney’s serialized radio series, My Dream. The talent young actress has also been seen on CBS’s “Young and the Restless,”Nickelodeon’s “Brain Surge,” Lifetime’s movie “Amish Grace,” Disney.com’s “Solution Street,” and Nickelodeon’s “Big Time Rush.” Every Wednesday Daphne guest blogs for Fanlala.com bringing fans up close and personal with Hollywood, fashion, celebrities and so much more in Daphne’s Lala Land!
- Brand New Episodes of VicTORious and How to Rock Tomorrow!
- Check Out Bridgit Mendler's Summertime Music Video!