Hey Fanlala! Daphne Blunt here and this summer we’re all going GREEN! Today I’m going to teach you how to make a Super Fab Purse out of juice boxes! Let’s get started.
What you’ll need:
- Sewing needle
- Juice boxes - about 20 for a medium sized purse
- An Iron
- Collect the juice boxes of your choice (Capri Sun, Juicy Juice, etc).
- Lay out the boxes in the pattern you want the bag to be. May I suggest a tote.
- Iron the juice boxes so they are really flat.
- Start to carefully sew together the boxes in the pattern you have laid out.
- Juice Box purse!
This makes for a great Rainy Day Project or if you have a cool new outfit and need a bag to give it the finishing touches! I have one made out of Orange Juice Boxes. It adds that “POP” to any outfit I carry it with! There are so many ways we can help reduce, reuse and recycle and have fun doing it at the same time. What are some of the things you like to do to recycle and help the planet?
Daphne Blunt is the star of Radio Disney’s serialized radio series, My Dream. The talent young actress has also been seen on CBS’s “Young and the Restless,”Nickelodeon’s “Brain Surge,” Lifetime’s movie “Amish Grace,” Disney.com’s “Solution Street,” and Nickelodeon’s “Big Time Rush.” Every Wednesday Daphne guest blogs for Fanlala.com bringing fans up close and personal with Hollywood, fashion, celebrities and so much more in Daphne’s Lala Land! You can check out more of Daphne by following her on Twitter and Facebook.